"Every good and perfect gift comes from above"
Saturday, December 03, 2005
Our First Christmas Tree
We just got done decorating our first Christmas tree in our own house. We still have to pick up a few more ornaments, but I think it looks pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Brian, Krystina and Rhylie too!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(22)
►
August
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(8)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(41)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(151)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
▼
2005
(27)
▼
December
(19)
Christmas 2005
I AM HORRIBLE........
I know, I know
Christmas Pictures
Pictu...
Pictu...
Mom and Baby
Picture Preview
The family picture escapade.
I can't touch it, so why not smell it?
The Christmas tree
Our First Christmas Tree
►
November
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment